Welcome to Refrigerated Warehousing, Inc.
About our Company, our President and the Services We Offer
Refrigerated Warehousing, Inc. was established in 1982 by Dennis M. Shine to provide a single source for quality refrigerated construction services for the food processing and distribution industries. Dennis is the owner and President of RWI.
RWI’s foundation is Mr. Shine’s 30-year association with quality manufacturers such as Larkin Coils, Krack Corporation, Bally Refrigerated Structures, Kolpak, Metl-Span Corporation and others. Mr. Shine’s employment history with Larkin Coils and the Singer Corporation in management, engineering, applications, and sales, as well as his relationship with Bally as their exclusive warehousing representative, provides a complete technical and engineering base from which to work.
The company’s project portfolio experience includes working with companies in the distribution and processing in the candy, dairy, baking, electronics, meat, poultry, food production, produce, floral, and pharmaceutical industries as well as others with extensive backgrounds in both grocery distribution and public warehousing.
Highlights of Mr. Shine’s experience include:
· Technical Degree in Commercial Refrigeration from Dekalb College in Decatur, GA.
· Studies in Business Management at the University of North Carolina
· Engineering Department, Larkin Coils Company (the largest mechanical manufacturer in the U.S.)
· Engineering, The Singer Corporation, Commercial Refrigeration Division
Technical Services Manager, Larkin Coils
· Marketing Management, Larkin Coils
· Exclusive Construction Representative, Bally Engineered Structures (the largest insulated panel manufacturing company in the U.S.)
Since Mr. Shine’s military service commanding infantry and mechanized infantry units in the U.S. Army he has been involved in hundreds of refrigerated construction and engineering projects throughout the United States and overseas. These qualifications, coupled with architectural services and with the full engineering support services provided by our chosen panel, rack and mechanical manufacturers, provide a complete refrigeration package.
Construction and design services include:
· Site Development and Planning
· Insulation Systems
· Material Handling
· Mechanical Refrigeration Systems
· Traffic-Flow and Floor-Layout Studies
· Storage-System Design
· Roofing Systems
· Door Systems
· U.S.D.A. and Other Government Approvals
Our Certifications and Association Memberships include
· Refrigeration Usage Certification/RSES
· EPA Refrigerant Certification
· Refrigeration Service Engineers Society Member
· American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, Air Conditioning Engineers Member
· Georgia Conditioned Air Class II, Unrestricted License--Georgia Construction Industry Licensing Board
· Tennessee Industrial/Commercial/ Residential/General Contractor’s License
· Tennessee Industrial/Commercial/ Residential/Heating/Cooling/Ventilation and Refrigeration License
· Alabama Industrial/Commercial General Contracting License
· Chamber of Commerce, Marietta, Georgia, Member
· Certified Insulation Installers
· Occupational Safety and Health Administration Training